Do you know some common problems with vacuum cleaners? When your vacuum cleaner has some problems that you have never encountered, do you feel some trouble? But when these problems arise, how should you solve them? This article summarizes some of the problems introduced before to help you solve the situation you may encounter. Keep reading to satisfy your curiosity.
More than 20 days ago, I summarized the common problems and answers of vacuum cleaners. Now, I have some questions that need to be put together, so that everyone can find the corresponding problems and get solutions.
In the process of collecting and sorting out the questions this time, I found that there are some questions that are different ways of asking the same thing. They are somewhat similar, but very different. E.g:
First: How to keep pets from being afraid of vacuum cleaners?
How to stop pets from chasing vacuum cleaners?
Second: Why does the vacuum cleaner lose suction?
How to improve the suction of the vacuum cleaner?
Third: How to vacuum the carpet with a vacuum cleaner?
Will the vacuum cleaner damage the carpet?
There are also some problems with vacuum cleaners at work or after work. E.g:
1. Does the Roomba i7 + not empty the trash?
2. The indicator light of the shark vacuum brush is not on.
3. Why does roomba always circle in one place?
4. Can the robot vacuum cleaner clean the corners?
5. How to use the crevice tool of the vacuum cleaner?
6. Can a vacuum cleaner kill bugs?
7. Why does the vacuum cleaner smoke?
8. Why can't my vacuum cleaner turn on?
9. How to get rid of the odor of the vacuum cleaner?
10. Do you vacuum first or dust first when cleaning?
Of course, there are also some questions about what a vacuum cleaner can and cannot do. Understand these issues and you will know more about your vacuum cleaner. Prevent it from doing these things to ensure its good performance.
2. Causes and prevention methods of vacuum cleaner damage.
There are three questions left, which are:
1. Which parts should be replaced in the vacuum cleaner?
2. Does the vacuum cleaner need a HEPA filter?
3. Can the vacuum cleaner be recycled?
To sum up:
It is very likely that your vacuum cleaner will encounter these problems at a certain time. If this article is lucky enough to be seen by you, then you will have a timely solution to deal with the problem when you encounter a problem. Hope that the problems mentioned in this article will be helpful to your vacuum cleaner one day in the future.
techTongBo (also named: Nanjing TongBo / NJTB) is a Chinese company specializing in the manufacture and sales of vacuum cleaner accessories. We offer replacement accessories for the global market that are compatible with mainstream vacuum cleaner brands and have stronger price advantages.